How to Use the Ultimate Body Applicator
The It Works Ultimate Body Applicator Wrap is an easy and efficient cosmetic tool! Just follow the steps listed below in the images, and you’ll be wrapping yourself like a professional on the first try.
*Disclaimer: Tightening, Toning & Firming results & time frame from the use of the Ultimate Body Applicator Wrap AKA that Crazy Wrap Thing can and will vary from person to person. Results are not guaranteed.
First, you’ll need the following items:
Saran wrap, scissors, proper clothing (yoga pants or biking shorts are ideal), a timer, and your It Works Ultimate Body Applicator.
- First, start by taking a before picture of the targeted area so you may compare results afterward.
- You’ll want to ensure the area you’re applying the body wrap to is clean.
- Take a hot shower beforehand to ensure your pores are open and the surrounding skin is clean. If you’re unable to shower, that’s fine, too.
- Make sure to cleanse the targeted area before applying the body wrap.
- Do not apply lotions or perfumes, as you do not want any barriers between your skin and the wrap itself.
- Open the packaging and carefully unfold the body wrap.
- Place the Ultimate Body Applicator directly to the targeted area.
- Be sure the applicator lays flat on your skin.
- Take household saran wrap and wrap the area 2-3 times to hold the Ultimate Body Applicator in place.
- Do not wrap the saran too tightly, as you want to avoid sweating.
- Set your timer for 45 to 60 minutes.
- Sit back, relax, and enjoy the results.
- When the time is up, remove the saran wrap and body applicator, but do not wipe off excess product. You’ll want as much as possible absorbed into your skin.
Things to Remember:
- Do not shower immediately after. Allow time for the product to be absorbed.
- Try not to sweat during the application process.
- Drink a lot of water in the next 72 hours.
- Avoid high sodium foods.