- Your personal information collected by our website, how we use this information, and with whom your information may be shared with
- Choices you have regarding usage of collected data
- Security procedures designed to protect the misuse of your information
- How to correct inaccuracies
Information, Collection, Use and Sharing
At Boca Body Wrap, we are the sole owners of personal information collected by our website. We alone have access to any information you choose to share with us, including phone numbers and email addresses. We promise never to sell or rent out your personally identifiable information to any individual, organization, or another company.
We utilize all collected information to help us respond to inquires by our customers. We will not, under any circumstances, share your information with those outside our organization.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You have the option to opt out of further contact with us at any point. You may do this by contacting us via phone or email. You may also:
- Inquire regarding our collected data
- Change/correct personal information that we have
- Delete any data we have collected
- Express concerns of our use of your information
We take specific precautions to protect all information collected by our website. When you submit your personal information, all data is protected by us both online and offline. Wherever we may collect data, said information is encrypted and transmitted using the most secure methods. You may verify the security of our website by searching for an iron lock on the address bar and “https” in the web address.
We use website encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted by our website, and to protect your confidential information online. Our employees have sole access to the usage of your data (e.g. billing or customer support). Furthermore, our services are kept in a secure environment and protected against attacks of any kind.